- 6 cups of tart apples, peeled and cut into chunks (about 5 apples)
- 2 cups of pears cut into chunks (about 4 pears)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon or 1 tsp. Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1 TB. orange juice
- 1 Tb. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, sugar, both zests, juices and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add cut up fruits and spread evenly in a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups of quick cooking dry oatmeal
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 TB.cinnamon or 1 TB. Saigon Cinnamon
- ¾ stick of butter (6TB)
- In a food processor pulse ingredients a few times just until there are large crumbles.
- Sprinkle crumble mixture over fruit filling.
- Bake uncovered about 40 minutes or until apples are tender.
Pear, Apple and Cranberry Crumble with Gingersnap Streusel (previously posted)
A festive and quite easy drink recipe to usher in the holiday season.
In a champagne flute mix equal parts of cranberry juice and champagne. Pour on top of each glass 1 tsp. Grand Marnier,do not mix liqueur in and serve.
Check out Bella's latest posting on WWN Catching Up with Bella