Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Thursday, October 12, 2017

The World According to Bella

Orange You Glad It's Fall?  
I may not look happy but truly I am. You see my orange vest is a perfect fit which means Mrs. S can't force a fall boot camp on me this year to lose weight. My visit to Dr. Steve left me feeling a bit euphoric (I had Mrs. S look up meaning for me) despite all these four shots I was forced to have.  They were ready for me at his office for my annual exam with four needles laid out on the table.  





But I was brave. I stood still and did not whine even when Dr. Steve used a light on my eyes or stuck me four  times with four very long needles! 

 I like Dr. Steve a lot especially when he told Mrs. S my weight was good and I quote him ..."no need for Bella to lose weight." Hallelujah! as I do like my food.

Orange   a necessary color at the lake. 
Be prepared -our motto as Mr.C and I go out for a usual walk wearing orange.  
I must say it's been rather scary around here lately. Two wolves were spotted close by, a weasel at my neighbor's house and two hunters walking the road with their guns looking for grouse.  I didn't see any chickens or ducks this week but the deer certainly are moving about everywhere though there is one less deer to worry about after Mrs. S's car accident. 
I was happy to hear about a trip planned to the cities after all this excitement. My  job as yard patrol has ended for the season as well as having my last boat ride.  
Now it's time to think about my Halloween costume. Hope Mrs. S doesn't get too crazy shopping but I did like the glow in the dark collar from last year. Simple but festive!
Love,
Bella
P.S.
Check out this newly found woodland treasure that I dragged home even though was hard to keep it all in my jaw without dropping it. My trade with Mr.C was decent- leftover bacon.  
 Mr. C thinks I've brought home over the past few months an entire deer body of parts.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh, no, you hit a deer??? Are you and the vehicle OK?

    Great news for Bella.

    ReplyDelete

Cowboy Country and Cowboy Baked Beans

  Cowboy Country   Hacienda de la Canoa Tour Canoa Ranch in Green Valley, AZ was a working cattle ranch from 1820 to the 1970s. At its peak,...