But I said. "Wait! I have just a few more to share."
"Well hurry along," he said. "and be quick!"
So quick I will be-
The following recipes are perfect for homemade gift giving.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter or butterscotch chips
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup salted peanuts or cashews
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Melt chips in a large sauce pan on a medium low heat. Stir to melt completely. Quickly add in chow mein noodles and nuts. Coat the noodles and nuts completely with the chocolate.
- Spoon out by a heaping tablespoon on to waxed paper.
- Place tray in the refrigerator for cookies to set, about 2 hours.
- 2- 4 oz. bittersweet chocolate baking bars or 1- 4 oz. semi sweet and 1- 4 oz. bittersweet chocolate bar
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup (raw) pistachios, chopped
- 45 Pretzel Crisps pieces
- Sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray the paper with cooking spray. Line pretzels in a single layer.
- In a microwave safe bowl add chopped chocolate and oil. Microwave at 50% power at 30 second intervals, until completely melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour chocolate over pretzels and use a spatula to smooth out evenly.
- Sprinkle pistachios and press down over the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with sea salt. Place tray in freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Break bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container with layers separated with parchment paper.
For specific directions on how to create follow the link