Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Thursday, December 14, 2017

The World According to Bella

Counting Down...

Hung up my stocking 
Checked my list twice and made sure Mrs. S wrote the correct location so Santa knows where to find 
me. Mailed my list two weeks in advance to make sure Santa would get it on time.   











I helped Mrs. S as she was making some Santa treats. I cleaned up crumbs off the floor.
Mrs. S thinks I need a more festive look. But these antlers- well- I am not so sure,
The bell on my new collar makes me jingle with each step.

I'm groomed and ready. So what do you think of my festive look?
Actually I feel rather silly.
Love, Bella
P.S.
Here's what went on my list.
A vacation to somewhere warm-like the beach and not Arizona  
A new leash
Sugar snap peas
Raw hide bones

Don’t forget on Christmas Eve to check Santa’s twitter account for updated information and NORAD which keeps track of his route. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTER TREATS

An Easter treat that's gluten-free, easy to prepare, and naturally sweetened. Almond Cake with Yogurt Topping and Fresh Berries Cook'...