Como Park Conservatory St. Paul, MN
Eggs Benedict with Baked Asparagus
- 1 package English Muffins (need four muffins, sliced)
- 1 package Canadian Bacon (need 8 pieces of Canadian Bacon)
- 1 package Hollandaise Sauce mix
- 8 eggs
- Parsley flakes
Timing is important in this recipe having it all warm at the same time to serve.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make sauce according to packet directions. Keep pan warm on a back burner.
2. Wrap Canadian Bacon in foil and heat 12 minutes.
3. Cook eggs on low and keep covered.
4. Toast muffins and butter.
5. Assemble-muffins, bacon, eggs and top with sauce. Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
6. Serve immediately.
Baked Parmesan Asparagus
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Drizzle asparagus with lemon or regular olive oil.
Lay asparagus in a baking dish and place several cut lemon slices over the top. I like to season my Parmesan asparagus with pinches of dried thyme, dried oregano and dried basil for a fantastic herby flavor or just sprinkle with garlic salt. Grate Parmesan cheese over top. Bake uncovered 12 minutes.
Love the flavors of Eggs Benedict? This recipe may be your next favorite brunch dish.
Overnight Eggs Benedict Casserole with Asparagus
You don't need a holiday to serve this dish. It's a great casserole made the night before and baked the next day. It has all the same great flavors of a traditional Eggs Benedict dish.
EASTER BLESSINGS TO ALL