Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Saturday, April 20, 2019

The World According to Bella

My Happy Place
The day we left I didn't need much coaxing to get in the van. In fact I even skipped my breakfast to make sure I was "in" and not left behind. 


I rode to Minnesota pretty much in this position my butt on the back seat and watching Mr. C and Mrs. S 's driving. I wanted to make sure they were headed the right way. So not too many naps for me and a lot of boring looking  out the window watching. All I ever saw was cattle and more cattle and not much else.  
After New Mexico (too many rocks there ) the rest stops got better with real grass to pee on. We went through two new states for me North and South Dakota. Mr. C counted and I have been to 25 of the 50 states either to visit something or make a pee stop. 

I really liked the second hotel we stopped at. In the lobby they had two huge containers of milk bones for doggie visitors with NO LIMITS though Mr. C did not let me get too carried away. But for me I found my happy place right back at the lake.
Let me tell you my hole did need some serious renovation after the bad winter. Finally after I got it just the way I liked it, I spent a few hours just relaxing in the sun.
The lake still has a lot of ice on it, but near the shore I was able to get my first swim in of the season. 
I'm happy we're in time for Easter. I did not want to miss a bunny delivery. 
Hope your Easter is good.
Love , Bella  
P.S. Mr. C and Mrs. S said I was just the best traveler ever, never making a fuss or asking, "Are we there yet?"  Hope this means I get good stuff in my basket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review It's Murder, You Betcha!

  Author Jeanne Cooney has cooked up another cozy mystery for her fans with her newest book, “It's Murder You Betcha,” Book Two in the I...