Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bad News

Part Thirteen
"What was I thinking!" screamed one of my traveling companions.
It seems my motorcycle rental was discovered this morning. Sadly, I had to return the bike before I even had a chance to use it. I kept hearing words like: unsafe, you will have another accident, you are suppose to be resting more etc. etc. etc.
Looks like my cycling days are over before they even started. And I was soooooooooooooooo looking forward to riding it around the city today."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cowboy Country and Cowboy Baked Beans

  Cowboy Country   Hacienda de la Canoa Tour Canoa Ranch in Green Valley, AZ was a working cattle ranch from 1820 to the 1970s. At its peak,...