Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Maui...here I come

Part Twenty Three
"I am off on an adventure that sounds really fun. Filming a second commercial is like a dream come true for me. My bags are packed and I just had to get a few new outfits!!! I even got sunglasses and have lots of sunscreen. I promise to write all of you as much as possible. I have never been so far from home and sure there will be a lot to say. One thing I really want to try is surfing and hang gliding. Perhaps these might be part of the commercial and I will have some experienced help to guide me along.
Check out the photo I posted. I think I look rather cool with shades and a lei.
ALOHA-means hello, goodbye, welcome, farewell
FYI
Hawaiian alphabet has only 13 letters and 5 regular vowels. I want to learn to speak like a native so as I learn new words will share with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Street Corn Salad and Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf

There are many reasons to celebrate spring as nature begins to put on a showy display. With May around the corner, celebrations abound with ...