Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The World According to Bella

Trying to Beat The Heat Wave
The sticky heat just goes on and on. Here's how I am surviving...
Frequent daily swims



Morning naptime inside with AC

Afternoon nap time inside with AC and fan


Evening rest time 
I have dug out the grass to make myself a nice cool spot in the dirt to watch the sunset.
My good behavior was rewarded that night as I was about to watch the sunset. Mr. C and Mrs S invited me out to dine al fresco on the lake at a nearby restaurant. It was so hot I drank a whole pitcher of water. Lucky they brought an extra bowl with them.




So, I'd like to know how are you surviving the heat?
Love, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chia Pudding Cups

Guest Food Blogger  M E Fuller Artist   Online Gallery Author, Workshop Facilitator, & Writing Coach   mefuller.com   @mefullerarts Meet...