Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Sunday, August 26, 2018

The World According to Bella

Today is National Dog Day August 26, 2018
I've been celebrating for two days
First I got to go on a sunset cruise.
And for late breakfast or maybe an early lunch I devoured a hot dog
so fast Mrs. S barely got in this photo.
 To wear off some calories so I can keep at my ideal weight as Dr. Steve says, Mr. C and I went out for a walk. Lucky me, look what I found, another deer leg to add to my collection.
I wasted no time dropping it when I saw the trade-another hot dog. 

Just in case you want to celebrate the day with us Mrs. S found this site for you. 
https://www.nationaldogday.com/ways-to-celebrate

Love, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Croissant Strata with Sausage Filling and Monterey Cheese

"That is one good thing about this world... there are always sure to be more springs." -L.M.Montgomery, Anne of Avonlea Croissant ...