Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Monday, November 19, 2018

The World According to Bella

A Less Than Perfect Guest

November 9, 2018
Dear Mom and Dad,
How is your vacation so far? Sounds like a long flight. My vacation is starting out great. I get my bed and blanket moved around to where I want to sit. We went to Lochness and I remember when I used to walk here. Only problem is Mulligan seems to have friends at the park so I have to bark to keep them away because he was my friend first. It was our lucky day. Mulligan and I found a deer carcass. He has heard tales of all the deer parts I have found. We didn’t get to eat it because Mulligan's mom pulled us away. I heard her say tomorrow we'll have to get leashed at that area so I guess no more deer carcass for us. 

We're home for the night and I had to see where Mulligan sleeps. It looked so comfortable. I begged to get help getting on the bed. I will send you a picture of how great I look on a real bed!!! 
Well time to go I think I will take a nap for now.
Love,
Bella.


November 10 2018
Dear Mom and Dad, 
So far so good. I have tried to be  the perfect guest.  I think I get special treatment as my bed gets moved downstairs during the day then at night we move it upstairs. I don’t have to eat on Mulligans schedule and they watch so I don’t have to worry if Mulligan will eat my food. You can find Mulligan under the table nicely watching me. 
We get to ride in my van to park as it's too hard for me getting into Mulligan's truck.
I think I look good half sitting on seat and looking out the window. Don't you?
Love, Bella

November 13th  
Dear Mom and Dad,  
Sorry I haven’t written but I have been under the weather the last few days and not feeling too good. Maybe it was something I ate at the lake right before we left. My stomach hurts a lot. I've been throwing up lots even bits of bone and every  hour even through the night I need to go out. Finally Mulligan's mom decided I had to go to vet. They took X-rays. Did you know I had buckshot in my lower area? YIKES! Vet said it isn’t moving and has been there awhile. I must have been shot and didn't even know it. Guess wearing all that orange doesn't really help me. The X-ray also showed hip and knee problem but you already know about that. They gave me anti- nausea medicine and are checking for pancreatitis they'll call tomorrow on that. They sent medicine home for me  too. But no worries-I am being well taken care of. 
Love, Bella
  
November 16, 2018  
Dear Mom and Dad,
I have been resting and did feel up to the park. so I could stretch my legs. I have to say I can feel I am on the mend๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I get to eat this food that is very soft and so delicious. Doctor's orders and I love it!  Mulligan tries to get it but his Mom stands over me so he doesn’t butt in. Guess I shouldn’t of eaten anything out in the woods but sometimes so hard to resist. I will keep you updated on my progress. Hope you are having fun๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Love,
Bella

November 17, 2018

Dear Mom and Dad,
Good news my tests came back perfect and I just need to finish up my medicine.
I am now back to eating my own food but I have to say I really like the other soft food from the can. Mulligan's mom mixes them both together trying to trick me so I will eat it all. Maybe you could consider buying something other than my usual bag of lamb and rice. 10 years on one kind is enough for me. 

I have the most exciting news for you. I pooped๐Ÿ‘ no more of that runny stuff. I am so glad as was making my bottom so sore. Plus my stomach feels better with the annoying gas going away. 
We are back on schedule so this week will be a breeze waiting for you to come home. I miss you and hope the next few days go by fast. 
I guess all this trouble I've caused makes me not such a perfect guest. I do hope they will have me back again sometime.   

Love, Bella
P.S. I hope you haven't spent all your money because I just heard how much the doctor bill was.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Croissant Strata with Sausage Filling and Monterey Cheese

"That is one good thing about this world... there are always sure to be more springs." -L.M.Montgomery, Anne of Avonlea Croissant ...