Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Saturday, March 16, 2019

The World According to Bella

Need Some Luck 
Now this caught my attention on TV. The news person sounded so serious warning us  killer bees are out so we need to be on high alert. Last week a dog was killed when these bees swarmed him. Then the news person went on to say with the weather warming up to be careful of rattlesnakes out. And if that wasn't enough to worry about I then heard about the danger of poisonous scorpions. After the news show I looked at Mrs. S hoping she'd say its time for us to leave. But she didn't say anything. I fear I may be here longer than I want to. Mr. C and Mrs. S don't seem to be in any hurry to go back especially after all the reports of snow, ice and mud. 
I'm dressed and ready to party for the holiday. I really like my necklace with its blinking light. I feel quite festive wearing it. I so hope Mrs. S comes up with something good to do tomorrow. A couple of weeks ago I did get a party invite with them. It was fun as I got lots of attention and many free pets. But I did forget my manners. A man had set  his food down on the patio floor. I thought I was doing him a favor by finishing up his food. I licked his plate clean. 

Hope you have some good luck on St. Patrick's Day.

Love, Bella

1 comment:

  1. Be careful out there among all the bees, snakes and scorpions. A belated Happy St. Patty's Day, Bella!

    ReplyDelete

Mexican Street Corn Salad and Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf

There are many reasons to celebrate spring as nature begins to put on a showy display. With May around the corner, celebrations abound with ...