I found the following recipe that called for using Chinese 5 spice powder, shrimp, snap peas and peppers. Follow this link for recipe
BonAppetit magazine June 2012 featured an article using parchment paper to create bundles to grill or bake.
I tried salmon with lemon, white wine, herbs and zucchini. If I would have had peppers on hand would have added them.
1. First cut parchment paper to 14 x 12 piece. Fold paper in half and cut into a heart shape.
2. Arrange vegetables, herbs on one side of heart shape paper. Top with fish ( I used salmon)
3. Add splash of wine, olive oil or butter (this keeps fish moist and creates a sauce)
3. Brush the edges of the paper with beaten egg white for a tighter seal if desired.
4. Working from one end begin tightly folding the open edge of the paper.
5. Continue folding the paper's open edge to form a seal. Transfer packet to a rimmed baking sheet and bake or place directly on the grill.
"Live in the sunshine,
swim in the sea,
drink the wild air."