Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Heat Wave

The World According to Bella
Keeping Cool
The sticky heat just goes on and on. Here's how I am surviving...
Several swims a day.
Morning nap time inside with AC under the table in my doggie cave
Afternoon nap time inside with AC and a fan.

Evening rest time 
I've renovated my hole so its deeper making it a nice spot to relax, keep cool and wait for the sunset. 
Can't beat early evening boat rides.  

I was overjoyed when Mr. C and Mrs S invited me out to dine al fresco on a lake at a nearby restaurant. It was so hot when we got there I drank a whole pitcher of water while they waited for their dinner. Lucky they brought an extra bowl with them for refills for me.
So how are you keeping cool? 
Love, Bella 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTER TREATS

An Easter treat that's gluten-free, easy to prepare, and naturally sweetened. Almond Cake with Yogurt Topping and Fresh Berries Cook'...