Recipe from allspice.com
- 1-16 oz. package of coleslaw mix
- 2 cans each 7 oz. Mexicorn or 2 cups frozen fresh corn
- 2 fresh jalapenos peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup lite Ranch dressing
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tb. lime juice
- 2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 of a red onion, cut in strips
- Mix peppers, cilantro, Ranch dressing, spices and lime juice.
- Blend dressing mixture with corn, coleslaw mix, onion and cheese.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.