Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The World According to Bella

Fixer Upper 
As of late I certainly have heard Mrs. S talk much about her Fixer Upper trip. So much so I decided it was time to rethink my hole out front. It's a Fixer Upper project.
With all the rain it's  a mess. Weeds have grown up all around and I've really outgrown the space. While I pawed a new hole making it larger and deeper Mrs. S helped by pulling weeds out. The dirt is fresh and its a cool spot to lie in a warm day.

My yard patrol job started today when Mrs. S 's flowers showed up. I spent all afternoon watching her work. 
Now its not just the deer this year to worry about in my yard. Check out these recent photos showing our new neighbors who are out and about.

This bear is out of control I've heard taking down every bird feeder in sight all around the neighborhood. 
These foxes were napping in the sun at the end of our neighbor's driveway.    


Mrs. S thinks its a good idea not to put out our bird feeders this year.   







Big News: We are going out of town to a wedding.  We are staying at the same dog friendly hotel as Sadie and Luna. We can't go to the actual wedding in a barn which is disappointing since  I really wanted to see the groom's Bernese Mountain  dog being a ring bearer. I do worry how Luna will act. She can get really wild sometimes.   

Love, Bella

1 comment:

  1. you made the right decision not to put out the bird feeder this year. those wild animals are getting way to bold.

    ReplyDelete

Mexican Street Corn Salad and Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf

There are many reasons to celebrate spring as nature begins to put on a showy display. With May around the corner, celebrations abound with ...