Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Friday, August 16, 2019

The World According to Bella

I AM  11
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Mrs. S is dog sitting in the cities. I decided she might need my help so I came along. Sometimes Sadie and Luna can be a bit wild. We came a day early to get settled in. I brought my bed but Luna pretty much took it over.
Often it was difficult to get my turn. Mrs S kept telling me to have good manners and share but gosh it was really hard. 

Check out those stairs. There was no way I was climbing them so I spent the night downstairs. When Mrs. S got up was she ever surprised to hear I made a 5;15 AM pee run with Chris, Sadie and Luna. That's their usual time out. Mr. C and I barely make a 9:00 AM pee run. We are not early morning risers. 

Later Mrs. S and I were for out another pee run. When we got back Jenny surprised me with a birthday party and dog friendly cupcakes from Nadia Bakery.
And only trouble I didn't know what to do with a cupcake especially one served on a plate.
I've never had one. We waited for Chris to give us the signal to eat. 
Sadie and Luna wasted no time eating their cupcake and even kept looking at mine for more. I got a candle on it and Mrs. S made a wish for me as I didn't really get all this birthday stuff. Once I got the idea of this cupcake thing I licked up every delicious crumb. 


I do like the very bright green scarf they gave me. Now it'll be easy to see me when hunters are out. Mr. C gave me an early present before I left. A solar powered light for my hole.
Now I can stay out later to watch for intruders in our yard. Remember the bear I barked up the tree? Well now things have just gotten a bit scarier. A bobcat was spotted nearby. I may be in trouble if it comes in our yard.

Love, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Street Corn Salad and Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf

There are many reasons to celebrate spring as nature begins to put on a showy display. With May around the corner, celebrations abound with ...