She followed this youtube video
Remember the party favors I made before Christmas?
Well they made their way across the country to AZ just in time for the brunch. Here is the DIY link https://sockfairies.blogspot.com/2019/12/diy-holiday-ideas.html just in case you want to get a head start on some for next New Year's Eve.
There's nothing like food to bring a group together while enjoying each other's company.
Enjoy Crunchy Cashew Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad
Timesaver: A shortcut to red cabbage and shredded carrots is using a bag of Sweet Kale Chopped Kit with a 1/2 bag of shredded Brussels Sprouts.
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, trim ends and remove any yellow outer leaves before shredding or use 1/2 bag Super Shred Brussels Sprouts found in produce
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage (also known as purple cabbage)
- 1 ½ cups shredded carrots (from the bag) or carrots cut into small matchsticks
- 1 cup sweet mini red peppers, diced
- 1 cup orange/yellow mini peppers, diced
- 3/4 cup red onion slices
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup salted roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce (or coconut aminos if GF)
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4-5 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds