Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Moon Alert

A Reminder: Tonight is the Harvest Moon 
September 29, 2012

The Harvest Moon
by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
It is the Harvest Moon! On gilded vanes
And roofs of villages, on woodland crests
And their aerial neighborhoods of nests
Deserted, on the curtained window-panes
Of rooms where children sleep on country lanes
And harvest-fields, its mystic splendor rests. 

I scooped up the moon 
in my water bucket...and
spilled it on the grass
by Ryuho

I thought my net was full of shinning fish
but when I shook it all that I had caught 
was just the moon.
by Sodo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puff Pastry with Salmon, Radishes and Garlic Cream Cheese

Radishes and Smoked Salmon with Puff Pastry Cook's Notes : An easy puff pastry treat that's a great way to start your morning or ser...