Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Jump Start

It all started with a trip to Target. I found out they are the only store selling Candy Corn Oreos. I needed to know if one bag was enough for a kindergarten class. Naturally only 22 came in a bag and I needed 24 cookies :) The filling color was interesting and the flavor a little like candy corn. But I just think the novelty of this type of cookie is the big draw. It got me thinking about how could I use these cookies to create another Halloween treat. While I am thinking of a recipe I came across some other fun ideas that would give you a jump start on the Halloween season. Underneath each pictures is a link to the recipes. If anyone has a creative idea on how to use Candy Corn Oreos be sure to post a comment at the end of this  posting. 
Halloween Cupcake Ideas
http://www.delish.com/entertaining-ideas/holidays/halloween/halloween-cupcakes#slide-9
Meringue Kisses

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Holiday---Celebration-Recipes/Halloween-Recipes/Halloween-Desserts
Trash Mix

http://www.southernliving.com/food/holidays-occasions/halloween-party-appetizers-drinks-recipes-00400000055258/page12.html
Mummy Cupcakes
Witches Brooms

Acorn Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Street Corn Salad and Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf

There are many reasons to celebrate spring as nature begins to put on a showy display. With May around the corner, celebrations abound with ...