Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Friday, October 26, 2012

Peeps on Parade

I knew I was hooked when I saw these peep products.
















It is so easy to be creative and imaginative with fun peep products like these available for  holiday decorating. I wanted to bring cupcakes for a kindergarten class being mindful only store bought treats are acceptable. So I purchased frosted cupcakes and searched the Internet for ideas. 

















This is a simple clever idea. Fill a pail with candy corn. Push a stick in each peep ghost and place into the candy corn.

I decided on these ghost pumpkins. I added green sprinkles over the vanilla frosting, a pumpkin candy (Bach's product) and stuck a peep ghost on side of cupcake.
Since I had enough candy pumpkins left over this photo shows my next baking project for the weekend. Check back later for pumpkin spice cupcakes.  

1 comment:

  1. OK, please post the pumpkin spice cupcake recipe soon. I saw pumpkin spice kisses at the grocery store today and they might just be perfect for cupcakes.

    May have to buy some of those peeps. Not that I like them. But my "kids" do, even if they are not in kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete

Book Review It's Murder, You Betcha!

  Author Jeanne Cooney has cooked up another cozy mystery for her fans with her newest book, “It's Murder You Betcha,” Book Two in the I...