- Uses environmentally friendly products
- Gives a "15 Step" Luxurious Groom for all breeds of Dogs and Cats includes cleaning the ears and the eyes and clipping the nails.
- Does three full brush outs before, during and after the bath.
- Does a complete bath with shampoo and conditioning followed by a double rinse. We gently towel dry the face and dry the body by hand... NO CAGES EVER!
- Finishes up with a full brush and fluff out, a little fragrance, a treat and then brings you right back to your front door
recipe inspiration Southern Living November 2014
- mixed greens
- haricots verts (French green beans),trimmed
- grape tomatoes
- diced celery
- diced mini red and yellow sweet peppers
- thinly sliced red onions
- thinly sliced radishes
makes about 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup Spicy Bloody Mary mix such as Mr. and Mrs. T's
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Blood orange Olive Oil
- 2 TB. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Horseradish sauce or spicy mustard
- 1/4 tsp. each pepper, celery salt and hot sauce such as Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Cook green beans in boiling salted water covered 2 minutes or until crisp tender. Drain and plunge into ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Toss all salad ingredients together and place in a serving bowl.
- Add all ingredients to blender and mix well.
- Give your shrimp cocktail a kick – Saute some garlic or shallots in olive oil. Thicken some Bloody Mary mix with crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce and add to the pan. Simmer for a minute or two, and cool to room temperature before serving, with shrimp of course.
- Twist up a classic dip by combining 1/2 cup Bloody Mary mix with 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 24 ounces of softened cream cheese and a handful of chives. Serve with celery sticks.
- Turn it into a tapas-style dip - Place a couple ounces of goat cheese in an oven-safe dish, cover with Bloody Mary mix and bake at 400 for about 20 minutes. Serve with grilled bread.
- Make a quick and spicy gazpacho – Blend Bloody Mary mix with a piece of stale bread, a little olive oil and whatever vegetables you have on hand: celery, shredded carrots, peppers, a little garlic. Serve chilled.
- Spice up tomato soup – Saute some onion in olive oil, add diced tomatoes, Bloody Mary mix and some chicken or vegetable stock. Simmer for a few minutes, blend and serve. Finish with some fresh lemon and herbs.
- For a creamier tomato soup, mix in a little heavy cream before serving.
- Whisk a little Bloody Mary mix with olive oil to make a quick salad dressing. Add it to some chopped celery, cucumber, bell peppers and red onion. Mix in some chopped green olives or crumbled blue cheese.
- Marinate skewered bites of chicken, steak or shrimp in Bloody Mary mix before grilling. Serve with the shrimp cocktail dip.
- Similarly, marinate skewers of mushrooms, peppers and onions in the mix, grill and serve with sauce and warmed tortillas.
- If you prefer to simply drink your Bloody Marys (and who could blame you), save extra mix by pouring it into ice cube trays and freezing. Use the cubes to make an Inside Out Bloody Mary that eliminates the need for extra ice and prevents watered down drinks. Genius!