Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Monday, October 1, 2018

The World According to Bella

Catching Up and Orange You Glad It's Fall?
Mrs. S says its never too early to start wearing orange at the lake. I beg to differ as this neoprene orange vest is my most dreaded attire even worse than wearing that ridiculous fairy costume from a few years back. I may not look happy but truly I am.  You see my orange vest is a perfect fit this year so  Mrs. S can't force a fall boot camp on me to lose weight. 
This year's annual visit to Dr. Steve left me traumatized. You need to know I was brave through all the needed shots and then my worst nightmare occurred. The first lady kept poking at leg #1 to find my vein to draw blood while another lady held me down. When that didn't work they switched places and the other lady poked me at leg #2 and leg #3 still trying to find a vein.  Being unsuccessful Dr. Steve was called back in to help. I left the office limping to the car.
I spent the rest of the day in my bed worn out. I only got up to pee, eat dinner and it was back to bed for me.  
I was happy days later to hear all my tests were good which means I don't have to go back for another whole year.  But now I am just left dealing with arthritis in my back legs which slows me down. Tough getting old.  
After that my week got better. Since my yard patrol job has ended with the first frost Mr. C and Mrs. S thought there was time now to make a visit to the cities. We all got a two day sleepover at Mulligan's house.  I've decided he certainly has the good life. Once it got real quiet in the house Mrs. S and l went looking for him. He was resting comfortably in bed #1 his usual spot. 
  Later we went looking for him again and found him in bed #2.
But really I wasn't jealous as I know I can't even make it up on the bed anymore and besides I really do like my own bed. 
I love fall walks exploring here and there. 
I know that deer time is fast approaching. I'm certain there will be lots to find out in the woods soon. Hope Mr. C and Mrs. S are stocking up on their trades. 
Love, 
Bella   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review It's Murder, You Betcha!

  Author Jeanne Cooney has cooked up another cozy mystery for her fans with her newest book, “It's Murder You Betcha,” Book Two in the I...