Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Thursday, October 25, 2018

The World According to Bella

A Chilly End
I guess I did not hear Mrs. S's plan as I had my own agenda. When I heard  boat and ride I was off like a shot down the hill up on the boat before Mr. C left without me and Mrs. S saw I was gone. I didn't realize this was the last boat ride of the season across the lake to take the boat out. I was just happy I got one more ride in. Since I now have a new fur coat 37 degrees with bits of snow flying around didn't bother me. Mr. C seemed weather prepared with all his winter gear on. He even had his cell phone and neighbor's numbers just in case we ran into problems. But it was smooth sailing and Mrs. S met us on the other side. 
But when the dock went out it was then I knew my boat rides were really over. 

Chris helped Mr. C take out the dock. Sadie stayed on until the last section went out.  

No boat, no dock we moved inside for some fun. I really didn't mind Luna drinking from my water bowl 

because Chris bought us all snacks. We just waited for his command GO.
Luna likes to be the center of attention and does have way more energy than me. 
Sadie seemed happy with my rug.
And I remained on high alert. I DO NOT like to share my orange ball.  
A nap felt good after they all left.

Mrs. S woke me up. She just had to show me a photo on her phone. Sadie and Luna certainly got the spa treatment when they got home. They had been playing out in the rain. We thought it was pretty funny them all wrapped up in towels.   
It was a busy day for us all. I went back to bed but caught a few words of Mr. C and  Mrs.S's talk. I heard something about it being too cold here and going back to Arizona. A shiver went through me thinking of javelinas and snakes.  Just when I got a my new fur coat now I'll have to start shedding it. It will take some time. I hope they aren't in too much of a hurry to leave.  
Love, Bella 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cowboy Country and Cowboy Baked Beans

  Cowboy Country   Hacienda de la Canoa Tour Canoa Ranch in Green Valley, AZ was a working cattle ranch from 1820 to the 1970s. At its peak,...