Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Thursday, May 9, 2019

The World According to Bella

Up North Update
Just in case you were wondering how I'm  adjusting to lake life it's not been easy. I do rather miss the warm weather and sunning on the patio just not those scary animals nearby. Some days it's so cold and rainy here I'd rather sleep in then be outside. My hole renovation still needs work but I've managed  to paw out a good space to rest. 
But here's the best news of the week  
the ice is out and the boat is in. I was the very first to jump on board.  I had really hoped for a ride but now waiting for a warm up. Mr.C says its just too cold for boating. I disagree. 

My other big news is I got a package from Amazon with my name on it. 
It was so large it did not fit in the mailbox and came right to my door.  Bet you are wondering what it was. It's something I did not expect nor did I ask for.  
A NEW BED and one that's an orthopedic memory foam one with a very soft cover like a blankie. And its larger than my old one and perfect for chilly evenings. According to Mrs. S it's going to  replace my old bed that went to AZ, in many hotels and back to Minnesota. It served me well. 
Walks  at the lake are so much better on my paws even if roads are muddy. Lots of concrete made my paws sore. I've been busy exploring the woods to see what I have missed over the winter. I scored big with a deer carcass and many other smaller deer bones. This week I got real lucky and found a whole pile of fish skins. I've only eaten one. I thought it was rather chewy but they hope I don't get sick. So far the trades have been decent from Mr. C and Mrs.S. 
Since I've been banned several years ago from Mr. C 's fishing adventures I will miss the season opener this weekend again. We do hope he catches something for dinner.  
My next planned adventure is to the cities. I still need to meet LuLu, who now lives where Mulligan used to live. I do miss him. We had such fun together at the park. 

Love, Bella      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Street Corn Salad and Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf

There are many reasons to celebrate spring as nature begins to put on a showy display. With May around the corner, celebrations abound with ...