Today, take time to thank your mom for her influence on your life's journey.
If you are a motherless daughter today there are some ways to keep your mother's memory alive.
- Share stories and anecdotes about your mother.
- Wear your mother's favorite color -- piece of clothing, nail polish, etc.
- Remember your mother's best advice and wisest sayings, follow and share.
- Prepare your mother's favorite recipes, and keep her in your head and your heart as you are making the dishes and serving them.
- Write something -- a poem, a song, a recollection -- about your mother.
- Perform an act of kindness to honor your mother.
- Give to a charity in memory of your mother.
Mom circa 1943
Black Forest Cherry Chocolate Trifle
Cafe Latte Cake
Chocolate Amaretto Cookies