Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Monday, September 2, 2019

The World According to Bella

A Memorable Holiday Weekend with a Pink Flamingo
Sadie and Luna (at my birthday party) met their match with Lulu who came to visit us. 
She is a whirlwind of energy going from morning to night.  She wanted me to play all the time but I just couldn't keep up. Seemed like too much work to go running all over the yard  when I can just sit in my hole and watch MP toss the ball around. I heard Mrs. S tell Mr. C  I was not a very good host and not much fun but then not sure what that all really means. I did miss a lot of my naps but Lulu at 9 months doesn't seem to need any naps. The only time I saw her completely stop is when we were in the van going to Jenny and Chris's  house. 
It was there we met the biggest toy I've ever seen. 
It needed a lot air and took four people to carry it down to the water.  
There were four of us on the dock and not one was allowed in. 
 We had to watch and miss out on all the fun.

After missing out on what looked like such a fun ride especially when I heard it gets towed by a bigger boat we went inside. Here I watched three dogs play with treat balls and was glad mine was safely at home. 
 When we got home Mrs. S cheered me up saying we could take Lulu out on our boat. We didn't waste any time getting out the door.
Did I tell you Lulu has never been on a vacation nor on a boat? Lucky me, living at the lake is like being on a vacation 24/7. 
MP, Lulu's owner, held her for some of the ride. She seemed a bit anxious. I kept watch making sure Mr. C stayed on our usual route. 
MP did hear I always like a snack or two when out for  a ride. She was prepared for both of us. Though I should probably cut back on my snacks. Next week I make my yearly visit to Dr. Steve. Mrs S thinks I've sat around too much this summer and sure there's to be a weight gain. Will keep you posted on that as I dread her exercise plan so I can fit into my neoprene vest for hunting season. 
(last year's photo-a perfect fit)  
My biggest excitement next to seeing the enormous flamingo was the fox. I didn't chase it up the tree like the bear but gave it my best sprint down the road and into the woods. I couldn't catch it but sure wished I had. 

Love, Bella 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Croissant Strata with Sausage Filling and Monterey Cheese

"That is one good thing about this world... there are always sure to be more springs." -L.M.Montgomery, Anne of Avonlea Croissant ...