Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

The World According to Bella

The Good and the Bad
Well maybe Dr. Steve was happy to get his picture taken but not me. I was poked multiple times and it really hurt. Guess they couldn't find a vein to draw blood. Then Dr. Steve came  at me with another VERY, VERY long needle. He needed to get a sample for a test. Bad news for me. I have another tumor on my leg. If you recall I was a terrible patient after surgery a few years back. I went crazy
having my leg bandaged up. I kept chewing my bandages off and kept Mr. C very busy  figuring out how to keep it on. At one point he even tried duck tape. Now that was itchy! In the end I even did them all a favor. I chewed my stitches off so didn't need another doctor visit. 
I studied my report carefully and was a bit happy to read since the tumor is benign they recommended just watching it to see if gets bigger. So no surgery for now. But I must be getting old as there was a long list of things getting bad for me like my eyes, arthritis and teeth.
I will say the highlight of my visit was stepping on their new in-floor scale. 
It showed me to be at my ideal weight 77 pounds 1 pound down from last year. Mrs. S was shocked! 
A visit from Mrs. S friends from the cities did cheer me up. They came with lots of food which meant more crumbs for me and

 DEB-she remembered me with a bone. 

I didn't waste a moment settling in for a good long chew. Didn't care what Dr. Steve wrote about some of my teeth chipped and wearing down from all my bone chewing. I was happy.  Now who doesn't love a good bone to chew on!

Love, Bella 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Street Corn Salad and Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf

There are many reasons to celebrate spring as nature begins to put on a showy display. With May around the corner, celebrations abound with ...