Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The World According to Bella

A Step Into Middle Age
Maybe it was the way he said arthritis or the scale showing a extra 10 pound weight gain or the possibility of having Lyme's or then maybe it was  pill container Dr. Eckholm handed Mr.C that made me think I have stepped into a new stage called middle age
Mr. C took me to see Dr. Eckholm because my back leg hurts and I have been limping. Check out all these meds I have to take. Dr. Eckholm thought this container would help Mr. C  remember. I like the taste of the one shaped like a milkbone.    
I have a secret admirer who knows how much I love mail. I recently received 4 little itty, bitty lo-cal treats in the mail as a reward for my walk to the mailbox. The envelope said only 3 calories per treat which doesn't exactly ruin my diet and does meet with Mr. C's approval.
 Mr. C has increased by dog walks from 2-3 a day . If I don't lose some weight I will never fit into my orange neoprene fall vest, a much needed apparel for hunting season. 
Love, Bella
_________________________________________
Periodically I will post some creative Fall/Halloween ideas that I think you might enjoy 
Pumpkin Vase
tin can inside a pumpkin 






Spray paint red roses from Dollar Store black and use in a centerpiece fpr Halloween decor.









  Veggie tray





DIY Nail Polish Marbleized Pumpkins

http://sayyes.com/2013/10/diy-marbled-pumpkins.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Street Corn Salad and Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf

There are many reasons to celebrate spring as nature begins to put on a showy display. With May around the corner, celebrations abound with ...