- 3/4 lb. sirloin
- Butter lettuce leaves
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 3/4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 3/4 cup sweet mini red bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 TB. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger or 1/2 tsp. dried ginger
- Dash red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 heaping teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cups from a package of Asian Chopped Salad Mix (produce section)
- Place the package of steak in freezer for 20 minutes. Remove and slice meat in thin strips across the grain.
- In a bowl whisk soy sauce, honey, Worcestershire, ginger, pepper flakes, orange juice and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Chop peppers and onions, mince garlic.
- In a fry pan heat sesame oil add in meat strips, onions, peppers and garlic. Stir fry until meat is cooked but still a little red. You don't want to overcook meat. Remove meat, onions peppers and garlic from pan and set aside. Wipe pan clean. Add in sauce and cook on low until thickened. Add meat mixture back in and mix well.
- To serve add 2 cups slaw mix to meat mixture and place a scoopful in lettuce leaves.
Copycat PF Chang Lettuce Wraps