For one foil packet 4 servings you will need
- 1 large piece of foil
- 4 marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers, halved
- 1 chocolate candy bar, divided into fourths
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay foil piece on a cookie sheet.
- Break 4 graham crackers in half and place one chocolate piece on center of cracker, top with marshmallow and other graham cracker piece. Repeat three more times.
- Bring edges of foil up, seal and bake on cookie sheet 5 minutes.
- Change oven temperature to 450 degrees. Open foil packet and remove cracker tops, set aside. Return open packet to oven for 2 minutes longer to toast marshmallows.
- Since oven temps vary watch the last 2 minutes baking time carefully
LOL despite the fact it was only 9:00 AM there still was perfection in every chocolatey, sticky, gooey bite.
Have you seen this family S'more kit from Amazon?
Reminds me of fondue cooking with the sterno.
Be sure to try this Mini S'more Pie previously posted on Ever Ready-only three ingredients