Each weekend her attire changes sometimes even twice a day. This outfit came from the Longville thrift shop, Tossed and Found. She's ready to party with her boxed Barefoot Wine nearby on the stump. She makes me smile every time I pass her by. Foxie Roxie does her community a service. She's across the street from a busy lake entrance and manages to slow the traffic down to check her out.
Foxie Roxie has become lake favorite. She now has her own Facebook page.
This was yesterday's outfit
- Mixed greens
- Fresh basil
- Red onion rings
- Diced strawberries
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Roasted and salted sunflower seeds or toasted pecans
- Radishes halved or cucumbers
- 4 TB. good quality dark balsamic vinegar or Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3-4 tsp. pure maple syrup
- Fine grain sea salt to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 TB. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix all salad ingredients in a large bowl-plate to serve.
- Place dressing ingredients in a blender, mix well. Drizzle over salad.