- Spinach flavored wraps
- Roasted deli turkey
- Torn spinach leaves
- Swiss cheese slices
- Prepared avocado dip or guacamole
- Optional 3 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- Lay your tortillas flat. Spread 1/4 avocado dip on each tortilla.
- Layer with cheese, spinach, turkey and bacon bits if using. Roll the tortilla lengthwise tightly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Use a serrated knife and cut crosswise into 10 pieces.
- 4 oz. light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup each your favorite salsa and fat free yogurt
- 1 TB. taco seasoning mix (dry)
- 1 cup diced lettuce
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- Guacamole, dollops or diced avocados
- 2 green onions, diced
- Combine the softened cream cheese, yogurt, salsa and taco seasoning. Beat until smooth.
- Spread out on a plate and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with remaining ingredients and serve with chips.
A timesaver- using store bought guacamole that is gluten-free. Just be sure your guacamole store bought or homemade has a good amount of lemon or lime juice so that it doesn’t turn an unappealing brown color as it sits out at the party.
Cherry or grape tomatoes are perfect to give you firm, small slices for these.
Cilantro – a little goes a long way for flavor!
- 1-2 bags of Scoops
- Grape tomatoes
- Prepared Guacamole
- Shredded Mexican Cheeses or Pepper Jack Cheese
- Snips of cilantro
- Arrange Scoops in single rows on a serving tray.
- Fill each with a tablespoon of guacamole.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with a tomato piece.