But she sure does slow down traffic to honk and take a picture. Roxie has quite the wardrobe. Everyday is a new outfit.
Tex-Mex Cauliflower Rice Salad
Looking to cut carbs? Then this is your kind of salad. It's gluten free and 85% less calories that same serving size of white rice. Adding in black bean and corn salsa, and honey roasted corn or fire roasted corn makes a nutritious but satisfying dish.
Recipe inspired by Food Network June 2019 and serves 4.
- 2 TB.olive oil
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen riced cauliflower, thawed
- 1 cup frozen fire roasted corn, thawed or frozen Honey Roasted Corn, thawed
- Squirt of Sriracha
- 3/4-1 cup from a jar of Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Optional 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-2 diced avocados
- 1 diced tomato
- In a large frying pan heat olive oil. Add in riced cauliflower and stir fry on a medium heat until crisp and tender, about 5 minutes.
- Sir in roasted corn and stir fry 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat. Stir in black bean salsa, avocado and tomato. Add in Sriracha and black beans if using. Serve immediately.