Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The World According to Bella

Lucky me Mrs. S said I could have the whole page today so I can wish you
and catch you up.
We are at the halfway point of this trip and I'm happy to say nothing bad has happened to me though I have seen and heard some scary stuff. Take for instance this sign . Mrs. S and I  walked to the library. There was this sign on the door that surprised us both.
I thought they were all sleeping this time of the year. We quickly made our way back to the sidewalk just in case and headed home. 
I haven't seen any javelinas but I know they are out there looking for garbage in the neighborhood. Lucky there are some rocks on this underground garbage can in our yard but really think they should put on a heavier stone. I've seen them in action. 
Some nights it's hard getting to sleep hearing all those coyotes howling.  Many trips out to the patio for coyote checks annoy Mr. C who has to open the door each time. Lucky  the wall around seems high but I do wonder if they can jump higher than that.  
Now for the good stuff. A huge special delivery package arrived for me the other day. Mrs. S even had a hard time moving it into the house. 
Can you guess what it is? A hint... my food supply was at an alarming low. Mr. C could not find my regular food anywhere in town. So Amazon brought me a 40 lb. bag, That should keep me good for at least a month.
I really do like Mr. C and Mrs. S's friends. They come for a visit and I get treats. 
 
But really I did not need any help getting into this bag 
just getting the plastic off the bone.  
I've been getting in a lot of walks each day, One day we walked real far on the Anza Trail.  I  heard if we kept going it would take us all the way to Mexico or the other way to California. 
Mrs. S thought you might like to learn more about this trail. 
http://www.anzahistorictrail.org/
 But one really BIG problem for us, there aren't any water stations along the way-just a lot of dirt and cactuses. 
More company I've heard is on the way. Hope they remember me. But here is something for you.
Love, Bella

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a sign I've never seen before.

    And underground garbage cans? I'd like to hear more about those.

    Glad you're safe from those wild, roaming animals, Bella.

    ReplyDelete

Meatless Monday

  Asparagus -One of Spring's First  Salmon, Asparagus, and Orzo Salad with a Lemon Herb Vinaigrette Cook's Notes : A fresh, healthy,...