- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1- 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate-covered mini pretzels
- Mini brown M&Ms and Regular-sized red M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees
- Combine brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, milk, and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed until well blended. Add egg; beat until just blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls. To make reindeer-shaped cookies, pinch the bottom of the ball slightly to form a point, then gently flatten with your hand. Space cookies about 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 7 to 8 minutes, until set or just beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately (and gently) press two mini pretzels into the tops of the cookies for the reindeer’s antlers. Press two mini brown M&M's s in for the eyes and one red M&M for the nose.
- Allow to cool 2 minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack or paper towel to cool completely.
- Makes about 40 reindeer cookies.
Cook's Notes: This may be your next new favorite cookies. Buttery cookie dough? Check. Dozens of M&M’s? Check. Handfuls of mini chocolate chips? Check. This just might be the biggest and best cookie ever! Made in a springform pan, serve the buttery cookie in wedges. My only advice is to be careful not to over bake your cookie cake, as it tastes best when it’s under baked and a little gooey in the middle. Fresh from the oven with a cold glass of milk? Yes please!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup red and green holiday M&M’s, plus extra for decorating
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate baking bits, plus extra for decorating
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees. Spray with PAM a 9 inch springform cake tin. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Add vanilla extract and egg and continue to beat until soft and creamy. Sift in the flour, salt and baking soda. Gently mix until cookie dough comes together.
- Add in M& M’s and chocolate baking bits and mix well. Place all the dough into your prepared tin and spread out as evenly as possible.
- Floured hands help spreading out the dough. Press extra M&M’s on top. Place in the oven for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
Ingredients:You will need one package of 6 Mini Chocolate Donettes
pretzels for antlers, mini white chips for eyes, red M&M 's for noses.