Top Choice Reindeer DrinksGrinch Inspired Hot Chocolate
Recipe from gigglesgobbesandglups.com
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup green candy melts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5-6 drops green food coloring (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- assorted green, black and red sprinkles
- Add milk to a medium sauce pan and heat thoroughly. Do not boil. Lower heat and add white chocolate chips and green candy melts and stir until they dissolve.
- Add vanilla extract and 5-6 drops of green food coloring.
- Pour green hot chocolate in a cup. Top with whipped cream and assorted colored sprinkles.
Recipe adapted from houseofyumm.com and serves 1 and is easily multiplied.
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/3 cup champagne
- Add the pomegranate juice and orange juice to a champagne glass. Top with champagne. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe comes from howsweeteats.com and makes 1 Margarita but is easily multiplied.
- coarse salt for the rim
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1 1/2 ounces Tequila
- 2 ounces white cranberry juice
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- lime for garnish
- fresh cranberries for garnish
- rosemary for garnish
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- Rim each glass with a lime wedge and dip in the coarse salt. Fill each glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the Grand Marnier, tequila, cranberry juice, lime juice and syrup and shake for 30 seconds. Pour over the ice. Garnish with extra limes and fresh cranberries!
- Stir together the water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until the sugar dissolves and bring the mixture to a simmer. Remove from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
Reindeer Food Bar with 3 options