Run off these printable wrappers (2 to a page) , trim edges, fasten wrapper with double sided tape and you are good to go. There are several different sites to explore, just type in free candy bar wrapper printables. Below is the one I used.
I made these for a recent holiday gathering.
Herb-Rubbed Pork with Squash and Grapes
Cook's Notes: Roasting grapes caramelizes their sugars and concentrates their flavors. It's a sweet contrast to savory pork or chicken. Try roasting a bunch of grapes and serve with goat cheese and crusty bread. YUM!
Recipe adapted from BHG December 2018 and serves 3
Cooking Tip-Check meat occasionally for doneness so as not to overcook and be dry.
- 3/4 lb. pork loin
- 1/4 tsp. each chili powder, oregano, thyme and rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves. minced
- 2-3 cups butternut squash cubes
- 1 TB. each olive oil and maple syrup
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- 1/2 of a red onion cut into wedges
- 1-1/2 cups red grapes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone pad. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small bowl mix all spices together. Sprinkle over both sides of meat and rub in.
- In another bowl mix squash cubes with 1 TB. maple syrup, 1 TB. olive oil and a few sprinkles of cinnamon.
- Spread cubes out on baking sheet one side and meat, garlic cloves and onion wedges on the other side of baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Add grapes and roast mixture 10 minutes more. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Cranberry Eggnog Muffins