with another muffin tin meal-Ham and Egg Cups
Recipe adapted from BHG
Cook's Notes: This recipe is versatile. You can make as many or as few Ham and Egg Cups needed with customized toppings.
You will need the following:
- Medium size eggs (large eggs work but note egg does comes right to top of muffin pan well)
- Deli ham (medium thickness)
- 1 package of Mexican 4 cheeses or Cheddar
- Grape tomatoes. halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Options add on avocado slices, toast, fruit
- Lightly grease muffin pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shape ham slice like a cone or funnel shape and place in the muffin pan.
- Sprinkle ham cup with cheese and place a few halved grape tomatoes on the cheese.
- Place muffin tin on a baking sheet to prevent any spillage.
- Crack an egg into each ham cup.
- Salt and pepper and cook 18 minutes or until egg white is set and yolk thickened.
- To remove ham and egg cup use a butter knife to loosen all edges and then use a fork to gently remove.
If you have had exceptionally good customer service e.g. restaurant or at some store take a few minutes to find a manager to pass that information along.