role using a heart cookie cutter.
- Basic chocolate chip cookie ingredients (recipe ingredients listed on the back of Nestles Chocolate Chips bag)
- Heart cookie cutter any size
- Make chocolate chip batter and spread out evenly in a 13 x 9 non stick coated pan.
- Chill pan in freezer 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 26 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes. Using a 2-1/2 inch heart cookie cutter I was able to get 12 cookies.
- Be sure to press down hard into cooked batter to bottom of pan.
- Using a small spatula place each cookie heart on a cooling rack.
RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS DAY FEBRUARY 17TH AND EVER READY ANNUAL 30 DAY RAK CHALLENGE