Who could resist a recipe with a title like this and made with only 4 ingredients?
It stands in as an appetizer or even for a first course in your meal. Need I say more as it has all your favorite Caesar salad flavors-YUM YUM!
A time saver-baguette can be sliced ahead and the romaine chopped and bagged until recipe is ready to put together.
Recipe inspiration from Food Network Magazine March 2020.
- 1 baguette sliced on the diagonal
- Bottled Creamy Caesar dressing (I used a favorite brand Ken's Steak House)
- Shaved Parmesan
- Crushed Croutons
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Generously brush each baguette slice with Caesar dressing.
- Place slices on a baking sheet and toast 12 minutes.
- While baguettes bake lightly mix chopped Romaine with some Caesar dressing.
- Garnish each toasted bread slice with chopped Romaine and shaved Parmesan.
- Sprinkle with crushed croutons before serving.
The back of the business card includes a list of various kind acts. The purpose of the card is not to elicit a "thank you", rather to encourage that person to pay it forward and pass kindness (and the card) along to someone else.